About this Class
Led by a pediatric dietitian, we’ll cover nutritional guidelines and methods for raising a healthy (and not picky!) eater.
What You'll Learn
- + How much food do toddlers really need to eat?
- + The truth about kids' menus and nutrition
- + Meal and snack ideas
- + Picky versus problem eating and what to do about it
What you get
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Answers to real parents' questions from a Registered Dietitian
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
- Introduction & Agenda
- Welcome and Overview
- Nutritional Guidelines: What do toddlers really need to eat?
- The Plate Method; What does a toddler portion look like?
- Sample meals to fit your toddler's nutritional needs
- The truth about kid's menus
- The importance of timing of meals and snacks
- What should your toddler eat in a day?
- Breakfast: What to eat and what to avoid
- Lunch and Dinner: What to eat and what to avoid
- Why snack time is the best time for new foods
- What does "healthy eating" really mean for toddlers?
- The challenges of raising healthy eaters
- Your mindset and raising a life-long healthy eater
- Focus on HOW your child eats, not WHAT they eat
- What is your responsibility as a parent?
- The truth about picky eaters
- The keys to promoting healthy eating habits
- 6 changes you can make right now
- Questions from real parents