About this Class
Join us for a live Toddler Behavior workshop led by a Parent Education Specialist. Is your toddler's behavior pushing all your buttons and testing your patience? Like a "mini adolescence," toddlerhood is a time of tremendous brain growth and development. Learn more about brain development, why toddlers hit and bite and what you can do to manage their behavior.
What You'll Learn
- + Brain development and how it impacts your child's behavior
- + Why toddlers and preschools hit, bite, push, snatch, whine and lose it over the smallest things
- + How you can be calm and manage frustrating behavior
- + And more!
What you get
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Answers to real parents' questions from a Parent Education Specialist
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor