Childhood obesity rates affect ~1 in 5 and can be a serious problem that puts children and adolescents at risk for poor health. Join a pediatric dietician and learn ways to establish healthy and nutritious eating habits from the start.
- + How to talk to your kids about weight
- + Ideas for balanced meals and snacks
- + Tackling treats and sweets
- + Establishing a healthy relationship with food from a young age
- + Nutrient needs for kids ages 1-6
- + And more!
What you get
- + 1 hour live video class
- + Live answers to questions from a Registered Dietitian
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
NOT SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CLASS? NO PROBLEM!
Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recording