About this Class
Do you feel like your child always knows which of your buttons to push? Do your reactions to their behavior surprise or concern you? If you often feel lost when it comes to disciplining your 1-6 year old, this starter course in positive discipline can help. Stop struggling and start disciplining from the heart!
What You'll Learn
- + Positive discipline: why it matters, how it works, and when you need it
- + 3-step plan that will help put positive discipline into action
- + Handling tantrums, hitting, and other behaviors
- + Teaching and supporting independence in children
- + The difference between punishment vs. discipline
What you get
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Answers to real parents' questions from a Parent Education Specialist
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
- Agenda and overview
- What does positive discipline mean?
- The cornerstones of positive discipline
- Top tools you need to know to discipline your toddler
- Steps to positive discipline
- Step 1: Pause
- Step 2: Observe
- Step 3: Plan
- How do you impact your child's behavior?
- Fostering independence in toddlers
- The difference between discipline and punishment
- Questions from real parents