About this Class
“How do I increase my milk supply?” is one of the top questions we hear from breastfeeding moms. Learn strategies from an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
What You'll Learn
- + Tips and tricks for increasing milk supply
- + Common reasons that cause low milk supply
- + Your milk production and how it works
- + Supplements, foods, and nutrition to consider
- + Working with various tools, pumps, and gear
What you get
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Answers to real parents' questions from an IBCLC
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
- Welcome and Introduction
- What is Low Milk Supply?
- Common Causes of Low Milk Supply
- Milk Production 101: How does our body make milk?
- Strategy 1: Empty your breasts frequently
- Strategy 2: Empty your breast effectively
- Strategy 3: Follow baby's lead
- Strategy 4: Stay Hydrated
- Strategy 5: Explore Herbal Supplements
- Things to Keep in Mind