Will there be a daycare on-site at your place of work? If so, make sure to ask them specifically what you’ll need to bring each day. Otherwise, here is a list of what you’ll likely need to bring your baby to work with you each day:
1. A couple of changes of clothes. As you know, babies go through many changes of clothes per day!
2. Wet/dry bag for clothes that have been spit up on and such.
3. Breast milk and/or formula and bottles. Ask your daycare providers how they would like you to prepare your baby’s bottles.
4. Crib Sheets if daycare requires.
6. Diapers, wipes and diaper rash cream
7. Bibs and/or burp cloths. I love these from Aden & Anais since they act as both:
8. Pacifiers if your baby takes and pacifier clip.