If you're expecting, you’ll soon be diving into the world of baby products and creating the perfect registry. There are many great places to make a registry, but one that you won’t want to miss out on is Amazon.
The best part of creating an Amazon baby registry is not just its ease of use, and vast inventory, but also its generous welcome box. The Amazon baby registry welcome box is a can’t-miss for expecting parents. Once $10 is purchased off your registry you can claim the box which will show up at your door, filled with all sorts of goodies including things like diaper and wipe samples, pacifiers, swaddle blankets, bottles, lotions, soaps, and more worth up to $35 (the products do change, however).
Here’s how to get the Amazon baby registry welcome box:
Once you’ve created your free baby registry, there are a few steps to take in order to claim your Amazon baby registry welcome box, which will get shipped to your address. If you have a prime membership already, skip step 2.
- Create your baby registry on Amazon using your Amazon Prime membership. When creating the registry you’ll have to include basic information like your name, due date, delivery address, etc. You’ll also have to adjust your registry settings to public or private depending on if you’re ready for others to be able to find it.
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership, sign up for the 30-day free trial. You can cancel within 30 days so you don’t get charged. Note: you do get a 15% registry completion discount if you remain a prime member which means you get 15% off your total purchase when you buy what is left on your registry.
- Add products to your baby registry. Amazon is a universal registry that allows you to add both from their site and external sites —for items like parenting classes or brands that don’t sell on Amazon. It also helps walk you through categories of things you may need like: diapers, bottles, swaddle blankets, wipes, sound machines and more.
- Wait for someone to purchase a gift, or purchase an item for yourself worth $10 or more. (must be from eligible products). Amazon won’t let you order your welcome box until this item(s) has shipped.
- Claim your welcome box. Once you’ve completed the steps above, your welcome box checklist — which shows when you log into your account and go to the baby registry section — will be complete. Click “Claim Now” and wait for your Amazon baby registry welcome box to arrive!
To further prepare for baby's arrival, learn more about taking care of your new little one, the products you might need, and how to prepare for birth, check out our Expecting Bundle. In this bundle, you get both our Childbirth 101: From Labor through Postpartum and Baby 101: The Parenting Prerequisite on-demand classes (which you can also add to your registry!) where labor and delivery nurse, Ashley Derderian Sousa, walks you through everything you need to know when it comes to childbirth and baby care, including what to expect from labor and delivery, birthing positions, pain management techniques, bathing and diapering your newborn, breastfeeding, infant CPR, how to set your newborn up for healthy sleep and more.