This is a Tinyhood public group for all parents living in Boston to connect and get advice from each other, plan playdates, request recommendations, as well as buy/sell/swap baby gear.
Northface rain coat
Teddy bear ABC plate , bowl and cup
Anyone know when the best time to purchase the SNOO? They currently have a 30% off sale but I also heard they do 40% at some point. Is that true? Anyone catch the 40% deal? If so, when?
My friend Trevor is moving and has a free, brand new day bed to anyone interested in picking it up. The bottom pulls out so there are two twin beds. They had it for their spare room. He lives in the West End on Canal. If interested, you can reach him at email@example.com or (310) 663-1619.
Our wonderful nanny, Olga, will be available Mondays and Fridays, as well as Wednesday mornings, starting next month. Our daughters will be starting daycare full time and so we will need Olga on a part-time basis starting next month.
Olga has been with us for the last year and she has been a gift to our family. She is kind, warm and caring. She has taken great care of our daughters (ages 1 and 3) for the last year and will continue to be with us during some afternoons when we work late. She is well organized, punctual and polite. She is from Colombia and speaks Spanish. She has taught our daughters a lot of spanish songs. She helps with our laundry, meal prep and light cleaning. She often cooks latin meals for us and when our girls were younger she would make daily soups—she is a fabulous cook.
She is interested in finding a new family to work long term.
If interested, you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can connect you.
Rules & Guidelines
This is a member-driven community of parents. You are encouraged to share events, activities, playgroups, and anything else that you come across that might be interesting to other parents in the area.
You may also use this as a way to get recommendations and advice from other parents on everything from finding a pediatric dentists to tips on traveling with an infant.
Please assume that everyone has the best of intentions. With that in mind, please review our guidelines:
- Be kind, considerate and positive.
- Interact respectfully even when sharing different viewpoints.
- Use the search function to search past posts
- Respect the privacy of the hood. No information should be shared outside of the group verbally or through screenshots.
- Promotion of (non child related) products and services are not allowed . However you may respond to a post if your product answers the question. You may also ask to be added to the resources page so parents can search for your services.
- Promotion of child related products and services are allowed once a month. If you would like to promote more than one service or event each month, please combine them in one post.
- Posts about nanny recommendations and nanny shares on behalf of an agency or friends are not allowed.
- Hood administrators may remove any post that does not adhere to these guidelines without prior notification.
- Repeated violations will result in removal from the hood.