Congratulations, you’ve had a baby. Now what? With all of our focus on learning how to take care of a new infant, it is easy to forgo one of motherhood’s most critical requirements for survival: self-care. Join a childbirth educator and early parenting group facilitator to discuss ways to protect one’s mental, physical, and emotional well-being -- all while managing a shift in identity as a new parent. This class is tailored for new moms with babies 0-3 months, but all parents are welcome. Submit your new parent questions ahead of time to get answers and support!
- + Recovering from post-delivery aches & pains: breast soreness, neck and shoulder discomfort, C-section complications
- + Working through physical changes after baby: pelvic floor health, your appetite, hair loss, and more
- + Understanding mental and emotional changes: hormones, perinatal emotional complications, and more
- + Effectively managing expectations with your newly expanded family and knowing when to ask for help
- + Troubleshooting areas of conflict with partner, family, friends, and work
- + Returning to work and adjusting to new schedules
- + And more
What you get
- + 1 hour live video class
- + Live answers to questions
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
NOT SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CLASS? NO PROBLEM!
Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recording