Why are some kids so easy-going and why are others so challenging? The major factor is temperament. Temperament is defined as a child’s nature and how it affects their behavior. It shapes the way we see the world & interact with others. Learn how to handle common toddler behaviors by understanding your child's temperament.
- + Why some kids are challenging and some are easy-going
- + 5 characteristics of child temperament and how they shape child behavior
- + The three categories of child temperament and what they mean for you as a parent
- + How to tune into the meaning of your child's behavior
- + Temperament-based parenting strategies to handle common behaviors
What you get
- + 1 hour live video class
- + Live answers to questions from a Parent Education Specialist
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
NOT SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CLASS? NO PROBLEM!
Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recording