New to breastfeeding? Most early breastfeeding issues are because your baby is not latched correctly at your breast. Learn how to ensure baby's latch and positioning are correct for pain free and successful breastfeeding.
- + Why baby's latch and positioning are key to successful breastfeeding
- + What makes for a perfect latch
- + Proper positioning and different ways to hold your baby while breastfeeding
- + Tips and tricks for achieving a good and pain-free latch
- + Treating sore nipples, painful nursing and more
What you get
- + 30-minute live video class
- + Live answers to questions from an IBCLC
- + Class recording for anytime, anywhere video access
- + Discounted access to work privately with the instructor
NOT SURE IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CLASS? NO PROBLEM!
Everyone who registers will receive a link to the recording