VP of Marketing
location: Boston, MA
As Tinyhood's VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing; user acquisition, engagement, brand messaging and positioning. We're looking for someone with a huge vision and strong leadership skills.
The person in this role will:
- Create, manage, and execute all strategies to grow our user base and to engage existing users.
- Drive acquisition tactics, including SEO, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and partnership strategies.
- Help create, shape and preserve Tinyhood's brand.
- Lead and manage a growing team of marketing associates to identify and execute on local marketing initiatives.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in similar or related role
- Experience marketing to moms
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Back to jobs page